I lost my first one and finally found a replacement. This works fine. I have had no problems with it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Works as it should. Glad I made the purchase. Brought what would be irrelevant part back to life with new charger.
Best Deals for For Samsung WEP 180 185 301 310 350 150 170 200 410 420 450 460 470
do not buy this item. as i tried to charge mi samsung wep 420 a peace of the charger broke inside of it and now i can`t charge it anymore. i am really angry!! i would like not only my money back, but also a new device.
Honest reviews on For Samsung WEP 180 185 301 310 350 150 170 200 410 420 450 460 470
fits perfectly and good to have in case you forget to charge at home, you can alwas depend on the go to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment