When you play 3d games, battery runs out fast.
Good price and higher capacity of battery.
You must like it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I am very happy with the life of this charger. It holds a charge for weeks that has recharged my iPhone multiple times. It is a little bulky, but because it charges so quickly you don't need to leave it connected for long.Best Deals for CTCstore 1900mAh External Backup Battery Charger for iPhone
I bought this because of the i-Phone in the family whose primary user tends to let it run down. Think of this as the can of gas you keep in the back of the truck. It wouldn't normally be needed, but if you get stuck far from a gas station, you have the back-up. It only makes sense if you are not near a conventional charger (at home or in a car). You might think that one can charge the unit and a phone at the same time by putting the phone on the unit while it is charging, but that appears not to be true. Seems to hold a charge well. Good insurance, especially if you think of your phone as a security device.Honest reviews on CTCstore 1900mAh External Backup Battery Charger for iPhone
CTCstore 1900mAh External Backup Battery Charger for iPhone (Rechargeable)-WORKS FOR 3GS, iPhone 3G, 2G, iTouch, iPod Nano.Junk & waste of money in my situation.
I wish I was as lucky as the other reviewers in my experience with the backup battery. I ended up with a less than flattering opinion of both the product & the seller I purchased the battery backup from.
I bought one of these, & it lasted less than a month. Only used it twice before it just died. Neither seller, Amazon, or any letter of the A to Z guarantee stood behind my purchase of the product. I am out my $$ for the item. Buyer beware, there appears to be no warranty or recourse for the battery backup should the unit be defective. Would not buy the product (or anything else) from the seller again.
No comments:
Post a Comment