Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $32.70
Sale Price: $26.16
Today's Bonus: 20% Off

I was a bit apprehensive about ordering from Amazon but several of my friends said they order items from Amazon on a regular basis without problems. Well, I ordered a gel battery for my wife's 150cc scooter. It arrived two days earlier than expected, it was fully charged and within 15 minutes of receiving the battery the scooter was running. I am truly impressed!
I would highly recommend this item.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is my first mail order Chinese battery, but I'm really happy so far. It was much cheaper than my local battery stores. I looked everywhere and in the past, I've paid $50.00 for this battery and only had it last one year. So far this battery has done well ( 1 month) and I have no complaints. I'll buy it again in a year.
Best Deals for Utx7a-bs Ytx7a-bs 12v 7ah Atv Quad Scooter Go Kart Moped
yup it;s what I ordered so it is okay with me i don't need to reorder it for a few yrs.
Honest reviews on Utx7a-bs Ytx7a-bs 12v 7ah Atv Quad Scooter Go Kart Moped
Bought this to replace the worn out OEM battery in my son's Kymco Agility. No more kick starting necessary! I did put the new battery on my Battery Tender smart charger before we installed it in the scooter never hurts to get any battery off to a good start by fully charging it first.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Utx7a-bs Ytx7a-bs 12v 7ah Atv Quad Scooter Go Kart Moped
I use it for my Chinese 150cc scooter, as it turned out 7x series of batteries are not common compare to 5 or 9 (number as I found out refers to weight, although in case of this battery it's also Amps) It's not AGM, but GEL type, but it's rated same amperage, so I expect to work same. I killed my last battery and local place wanted 82 dollars with tax, at this price I could get two of these and still would cost me less. I like the clear plastic at the top and a piece of clear plastic that slides open and reveals 6 rubber caps, makes me wonder if it's truly "maintenance free" as it says if there is not enough acid, I should add it. I have no idea how much is enough and considering this is GEL, I was under impression it does not need acid added ever again hence "maintenance free" once it's been activated (electrolyte filled). It came activated already and I thought the shipping was fast and reasonably priced.

No comments:
Post a Comment