I needed to replace my Pioneer AVIC-S1 car charger. Called Pioneer "Sure! We have the replacement part! Just go to our parts website." When I did yikes! $37.00! I found the website of the manufacturer, but it's not avaialble anywhere other than Pioneer. So, with a little research I found out that this is simply a USB-Mini plug car charger. I went to Amazon and found this one for 1-cent! With $2.98 shipping well can I say anymore? Great price not the fanciest, maybe not the highest quality, but hey! I can buy a heck of alot more of these and still not pay as much as Pioneer Electronics wanted.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Don't buy this item, when you go cheap you get cheap, this has caused my battery on the phone to not work.
Best Deals for Motorola RAZR V3xx Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
the charger was heavy duty and very much worth the price.
I use this very my phone and the handsfree item I use in my car.
Honest reviews on Motorola RAZR V3xx Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
The Charger phone connector pulled apart the 3rd time it was used, you pay little you get little. not a good deal.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola RAZR V3xx Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
Right out of the new packaging did not work. Tried several vehicles thinking it might have been the outlet, but it still did not work. Buy has to pay for return shipping. Not worth it. Cheap.

No comments:
Post a Comment