Friday, August 15, 2014

Review of GTMax Premium 2000ma Rapid Micro-usb Car Charger Vehicle Power

GTMax Premium 2000ma Rapid Micro-usb Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Blue LED for T-Mobile Samsung Gravity 3 SGH-t479, Transfix, Illusion i110, SGH-T528G, Stratosphere SCH-I405, Hercules SGH-T989, Transform Ultra SPH-M930, Galaxy S II SGH-i777
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $3.99
Today's Bonus: 80% Off
Buy Now

Not sure if it was phone or the charger, but you have to wiggle the cord to get the charge to phone, this was my second charger as first one didn't work at all.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

From day 1 the item would not make a solid connection with my Galaxy S2. Looking at the item pictured and the item I got, I don't even know for sure that I got the same thing. It was cheap, which is about the only thing it has going for it. It ended up actually breaking within the first week. Useless, waste of money.

Best Deals for GTMax Premium 2000ma Rapid Micro-usb Car Charger Vehicle Power

It works and does the trick! But the only thing that I was not happy with was the short cord. Make it longer please!

Honest reviews on GTMax Premium 2000ma Rapid Micro-usb Car Charger Vehicle Power

when i plugged this charger into my car, my phone started giving me weird messages! i had to reboot my phone several times and it finally started working again. i guess i got what i paid for. invest in a good quality charger to save your expensive phone!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GTMax Premium 2000ma Rapid Micro-usb Car Charger Vehicle Power

Samsung Standard Car Power Charger [CAD300UBEB/STD]My previous charger rusted out when my auto's floor flooded. Went to Radio Shack who didn't have it. Went to the Cricket Store who didn't have it either. I bought my phone a few years ago so, of course, it's out of vogue now.

Sure enough, Amazon came through again and at a great price. Arrived in about 4 days. Works perfectly. I should have thought "Amazon" to begin with.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment