List Price: $17.28
Sale Price: $15.09
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
The wires came in the mail quickly but then only worked for like a week. Its like they gave out or something. Worked really well until it just stopped working
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've owned a few different brands. These are simple to plug and unplug . I'm sure that will double their life expectancy.Best Deals for VicTsing Composite AV Video TV RCA Cable with USB Charger For iPad
Works as described and far less expensive than the apple packaged units. I use this on an old Iphone 3GS that I use to play movies, and this cord works perfectly. A good value for the moneyHonest reviews on VicTsing Composite AV Video TV RCA Cable with USB Charger For iPad
This cable does not work as expected with my 2nd generation iPod Touch, but it does meet my needs. The vendor's response was exceptional, and I am now very satisfied.VicTsing followed up on the order even before I had a chance to test the cable. As I discovered the operational anomalies, they were very quick to respond and we rapidly agreed on a resolution.
My desire was to trick a hotel TV into playing my music through its speakers (kind of a poor-man's speaker dock). Several posts indicated that some sort of video output is needed by the TV. With this AV cable, both music and a slide-show work from my 2nd gen Touch for a few minutes, then the Touch displays a message like "this accessory is not supported by iPod Touch" and the TV displays the "no signal" message instead of my photo slide-show. But the music still plays, so my need was met. On a second TV, the photos never displayed, but the music played. (The Touch will display the error message after a short time even if the other ends of the cable are not connected to anything.) I later had a chance to briefly test with a friend's iPhone and the first TV, and that combination worked as expected. So I suspect the problem is with the iPod Touch — maybe just mine, maybe any 2nd gen. But since my needs are satisfied, I haven't taken the time to do further diagnostic work.
No comments:
Post a Comment