i should have bought 2 because i left it in arkansas on my vacation. love it so i will get another one soon
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Compact, Portable & Retractable Wire. Fast shipping. Press a button to retract the wire, take it out of the car & pop it in my purse. With me wherever I go.
Best Deals for Fosmon Retractable Micro USB Car / Vehicle Charger for Samsung
I like the fact that the cord can be as long or short as you like. Love it for my car.
Honest reviews on Fosmon Retractable Micro USB Car / Vehicle Charger for Samsung
Works on my samsung s4active and my note 8 tablet. Nice quality. Arrived quickly. Just what I needed for my car and truck. Price is great too!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fosmon Retractable Micro USB Car / Vehicle Charger for Samsung
Not happy with this product.. it charges the phone very slowly.. ok for a spare if desperate and driving very far!!

No comments:
Post a Comment