Wednesday, September 10, 2014

iShoppingdeals - Speaker Bundle Accessory for Sandisk Sansa Clip Review

iShoppingdeals - Speaker Bundle Accessory for Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $36.99
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus: 51% Off
Buy Now

Everything seems to work great with my new Sansa clip so far. The speaker, though smaller than I thought it would be, works and sounds great. I didn't realize the speaker needed USB in order to work since I purchased the set for someone without access to a computer. I haven't tried the other cables, etc. but so far so good.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

amazingly so for such an inexpensive kit. We were very pleased with not only how well the unit works but how quickly it arrived. All in all it has been a good deal.

Best Deals for iShoppingdeals - Speaker Bundle Accessory for Sandisk Sansa Clip

This bundle has everything you need at a great price. My niece loved all the extras & convenient wall charger.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment