List Price: $8.27
Sale Price: $4.00
Today's Bonus: 52% Off
I thought this product would break shortly after I bought it because the cable would get caught in the mechanism. I have had this product for a few months and I LOVE IT. The only problem I had is the sticker on the side fell off right after I took it out of the packaging. It did not hurt the functionality of the product so I'm VERY HAPPY!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We bought this because we liked the idea of the cord retracting and not just hanging there in the car or taking up so much room in the glove compartment. It does work well, but the one we received does not retract all the way in. About 2" of the end that plugs into the phone hangs out. It's better than not retracting at all but it would be nice if it retracted all the way like the picture shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment