List Price: $295.95
Sale Price: $210.91
Today's Bonus: 29% Off
Please be aware that there is a kit version and a non kit version of this item. The Midtronics Web site () displays the kit version with terminal adapters needed for side terminal batteries and a storage pouch. You will not get the side terminal adapters or the storage pouch with this item from Amazon.com, or at least I didn't. I found out this information by emails from Midtronics. The shown accessories lead partly to my decision to purchase the more expensive PBT300 model. The impression that I got from Midtronics email communications is that they didn't seem to care whether or not I got the accessories. They stopped communicating. It's sort of a "They gotcha" thing.
The unit seems to work O.K.
I don't normally write reviews, but I was a bit ticked about the accessories shown under the PBT-300 specifications tab on the Midtronics web site that were not supplied. Item only rated 4 stars because of the deception. The Midtronics web site offers no distinction between "kit" and "non kit" versions as of 11/30/2009.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this battery diagnostic tool so I could troubleshoot electrical systems. It cut my time in half. It is real easy and user friendly to use. I am a mechanic and I have used it over sixty times since I bought this. Great product!
No comments:
Post a Comment