Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Discount RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel

RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $209.99
Sale Price: $169.99
Today's Bonus: 19% Off
Buy Now

This panel delivers as advertised, the price per watt cannot be beat at this time. It was not clear to me if the panel came with mp4 connectors, it does, amazon should make it clear as it is a feature.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Made in USA best price what more can u say got it checked with my Digital meter and it puts out the juice hooked up to two deep cycle batteries in parallel 12 v and it only gets 4 hrs of Sun a day in Georgia and every week they are topped off ready to go this is the best deal on the web trust me Ive looked everywhere.

Best Deals for RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel

I have to say that I am impressed. The item came in and from the start we could tell it was solid build quality and already had MC4 pigtails ready to go.

On the first morning the sun had not even broke the horizon when I noticed the pretty blue light on my charge controller telling me the battery in my camper was charging. I thought to myself, this couldn't be, the suns not over the horizon yet.

Around mid-day I decided to check and see how many amps I was getting out of this panel. WOW... is exactly what I said when it read 6.43 amps on a nice bright sunny day.

It's been a couple of weeks not and this panel recharges the batteries in my camper every single day in sun, clouds and rain.

I will be ordering another one soon.

Yes, I would greatly suggest you purchase this panel if you are considering solar.

Honest reviews on RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel

This solar panel is awesome, right now it is charging a 4 deep cycle bank of batteries in our 35 ft travel trailer, with a 2000 wt inverter we run just about everything off of solar power, I am planning on buying another 100 watt panel and a couple more batteries so we can charge the batteries a bit faster (though it takes hardly any time at all now with one 4hrs tops) to run the air conditioner. It was easy to install and with a bit of research on youtube on how to install in an RV you don't have to deal with generator noise.....only the frogs and crickets. I am very pleased. :) I think I will install them on the house next and the electric company can KMA. :)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RENOGY 100 Watt 100w Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel

I'd been looking at solar panels for at least a couple of years but never saw anything that I considered reasonable for the price. Then I saw this one. At first, I hesitated because I couldn't believe that a 100-watt panel that was about $50 cheaper than any other I'd seen could be all that good. But, based on the reviews here, I crossed my fingers and took the plunge. I'm really glad I did.

I bought this to use for extended camping trips. I made some folding legs out of angle aluminum, hooked it to a Sunforce 60031 10 Amp Digital Charge Controller and a Power Sonic PS12350 12 Volt 35 aH Sealed Lead Acid Battery and, during a 5-day trip which included a couple of very overcast and scattered rain days, I never had an issue with low voltage. I didn't carry a meter to read the amps, but the blue charge light on the controller stayed lit even under overcast skies and the voltage reading on the meter never dropped much below 12 volts.

The battery was used to charge and run a laptop, an mp3 player, a Logitech S715i Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (ALL day long and half the night), and to run a mattress inflator, a fan and a couple of LED lights at night. (Yes, I rough it fairly smoothly!) I also charged a few smart phones for the people in my group. I never had anything drop out due to low voltage and, since the last day of the trip was sunny, I came home with a fully charged battery.

I'm impressed with the build quality. Since someone else mentioned an out of square frame in their review, I checked mine. It's square and very solidly built. There are no sloppy solder connections between the cells and the connector box on the back is well sealed. The cables and MC4 connectors are also solidly built. All in all, I'm very happy with the purchase. I used to lug a 70 pound deep cycle out to the woods. Now it's a 22 pound battery and a solar setup that weighs about 19 pounds stand, cables and controller included. If you're on the fence about whether or not to buy this panel, I'll say stop thinking and go for it!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment