Sunday, October 5, 2014

GTMax Brand New AC Wall Charger + In-Car Adapter NP-FC10 FC11 Review

GTMax Brand New AC Wall Charger + In-Car Adapter NP-FC10 FC11 for Sony CyberShot DSC-P10, DSC-P2, DSC-P3, DSC-P5, DSC-P7, DSC-P8, DSC-P9, DSC-V1
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I lost my charger and couldn't believe how much it cost at stores to buy a replacement. This one is a bit slow, but it does the job. It was worth it to me to just buy a cheap one because I don't use my camera that often.

No complaints!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Im so happy I can use my Sony P7 camera again! I haven't been able to use it for at over 8 years. The charging socket in my camera broke. The only way to use it again was to charge batteries outside the camera and I never found an external charger. I paid so much for my camera and when Sony quit selling everything for it in a matter of 2-3 years I was very disappointed. Couldn't even get parts from SONY!

Thanks to this little item I'm on. It charges one battery at a time. Battery fits nice and snug. Has a light indicator red, yellow and green when charged. Its a perfect travel size and the car charger is pretty neat too. Over all an excellent purchase.

Best Deals for GTMax Brand New AC Wall Charger + In-Car Adapter NP-FC10 FC11

This charger was broken when it was in the package. The charger did charge the battery. thank you for nothing.

Honest reviews on GTMax Brand New AC Wall Charger + In-Car Adapter NP-FC10 FC11

With this charger, I can take pictures whenever I want without being tied up with the OEM bulky charger. Excellent delivery. A great buy!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GTMax Brand New AC Wall Charger + In-Car Adapter NP-FC10 FC11

The charger works great and I have no complaints to write about it. I would buy again if I needed another charger

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment