Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review of Bosch C35AC0 Quick Connect Cable Harness for C3 Battery Charger

Bosch C35AC0 Quick Connect Cable Harness for C3 Battery Charger with Built-in Cable Fuse
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $8.99
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
Buy Now

I bought this quick connect harness for my sports car that goes into winter storage each year, yes soon I'll be tucking my baby in for the winter but with this harness I simply connect the direct plug from my Bosch C3 battery charger into this great harness and I'm done. The Bosch charger is fully automatic so once the battery is fully charged it switches over to a trickle charger to keep my battery in great shape. I don't worry about having a frozen battery or a dead one for that matter.

The harness connects directly to your battery, no matter if you have a lawn tractor, a motorcycle, a back hoe or a car that uses a 6 or 12 volt battery. The harness comes with a 10 amp in-line fuse, the two battery ends have crimp on eyes that will fit most battery cables but can be changed if needed, the other end is the direct plug that goes into the Bosch Charger, it only fits one way so you can do it wrong. I'm very pleased with this harness, it saves time and so easy!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I already had the Bosch trickle charger but cound not find the adapter anywhere for my motorcycle and of course found it on Amazon! Love this item! Now I never have to remove my bike seat, dig down to the battery to attach the charger when it sits for a long time. This hand item attaches directly to the battery posts and the adaper end just sticks out from under the seat edge, ready to snap or unsnap in about a second!

Best Deals for Bosch C35AC0 Quick Connect Cable Harness for C3 Battery Charger

If your going to charge more than one battery, this harness is a positive. Great construction, fused for protection and very well built.

Honest reviews on Bosch C35AC0 Quick Connect Cable Harness for C3 Battery Charger

I connected this to my 06 Kawasaki Prairie. Everything worked as advertised...Like the fact that I can very easily inspect the fuse.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment