Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reviews of Amico HW-02 400Amp Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor

Amico HW-02 400Amp Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
After charging for days, this unit cannot even budge a V6. It is not rated for the advertised power output (400 Amps). After repeated emails, the manufacturer appears to have no interest in helping me utilize the unit.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

We have a '99 VW Golf GTI, which regularly fails to start due to battery problems. (Apparently this is a regular problem with VWs they are handing out solar panels to charge the battery when parked. I guess that makes the Golf a solar-gasoline hybrid car :0). Anyway, I bought a replacement jumpstarter because I misplaced my previous one. This Amico models simply fails to start the engine too weak. I'll have to buy a different model.

Best Deals for Amico HW-02 400Amp Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor

I have used this jump starter for a year. It performed very well for my car and out door activities for emergency power and lighting. Have recommended to my friends who traveled a lot to skiing resorts. Great price, great prducts

Honest reviews on Amico HW-02 400Amp Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor

I got this small jump starter just few days ago. It really gave us a great help when my car had a flat tire in the recent rainy night. It has the light and battery jumpstarter needed. Great product and tell friends

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Amico HW-02 400Amp Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor

this product didn't work as i expected at all didn't hold a charge cables were so short as to be inpractial poor product an design

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment