This absolutely did not work for me...at all ! In fact, when plugged in it drained my battery...and Yes, I had the ignition on !!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The product was not packaged well and it was broken by the time I received it.
Best Deals for Car Charger for Sony Ericsson W580i, W810i, W300, Z525a, Z310a
Car charger works as expected for the price. It gets really hot sometimes and I have to unplug and replug it. But it does charge my phone pretty well.
Honest reviews on Car Charger for Sony Ericsson W580i, W810i, W300, Z525a, Z310a
I could have bought the brand name charger for my phone and I would have paid double what I paid for this charger. It works as expected. I've had it for about a month and I've had no problems with it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Car Charger for Sony Ericsson W580i, W810i, W300, Z525a, Z310a
It was ok, china of course so poor finishing and material but works good and good for price.. working anyway .

No comments:
Post a Comment