Thursday, November 6, 2014

Best Insten CELL PHONE CAR CHARGER FOR MOTOROLA RAZOR RAZR V3 Deals

Insten CELL PHONE CAR CHARGER FOR MOTOROLA RAZOR RAZR V3
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The second charger sent was from the same bin, same picker, same part number and its still the wrong unit. Plugged in the phone reports that it is an "Unauthorized Charger", same as the first unit sent. It appears to me the company has the wrong part number identified. I have thrown both units and all the paperwork in the rubbish. I am finished.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The product did exactly as promised and at a great price! Saved me from having to get a new phone sooner than i wanted to!

Best Deals for Insten CELL PHONE CAR CHARGER FOR MOTOROLA RAZOR RAZR V3

My husbands charger that he has had for almost 5 years quit working. I am glad I found this replacement. It works great.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment