List Price: $101.99
Sale Price: $85.41
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Batteries fit into my lawn Earthwise lawnmower battery casing well. It remains to be seen how long the will last.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Outstanding value. Replaced the two batteries in my Homelite 20" electric mower. Great battery life as I can now do both front and back yards on one charge. yards = 5400 sq ft.Best Deals for 12V 20AH SLA Battery replaces 51814 6fm17 6-dzm-20 6-fm-18 lcx1220p
Bought this battery to replace the dead original battery in the Earthwise cordless mower. Just for those who happens to be new on lead-acid battery: always fully charge the battery after use. I made a mistake leaving my original battery discharged over time until I was about to use the mower, like how I handle Lithium polymer batteries, big mistake!!! Anyway, this new battery pack worked great, seemingly more power than the original and higher capacity too. I can literally use only about half of the capacity to do the same job that needed full capacity of the old battery. Time will tell the lifespan of this new battery pack.Honest reviews on 12V 20AH SLA Battery replaces 51814 6fm17 6-dzm-20 6-fm-18 lcx1220p
I charged the batteries and installed them in my mower and mowed my lawn. they seemed to have more power than the ones that came with the the mower when I purchased it new even after I had charged them as instructed for 15 hours. So I'm very happy with what I had recieved form Amazon. ThanksFind helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 12V 20AH SLA Battery replaces 51814 6fm17 6-dzm-20 6-fm-18 lcx1220p
I was disappointed when my 3 year old Homelite mower's battery stopped holding a charge. I was even more disappointed when I couldn't find a replacement battery for my model.Thankfully, after some quick disassembly with a #1 Philips screwdriver, I discovered that the battery case housed TWO 12V Lead Acid batteries wired in series, and the dimensions looked pretty standard.
These Chrome brand batteries are a nearly perfect drop-in replacement and installed in minutes with no special tools. (a screwdriver and an adjustable wrench to tighten up the wiring)
A screw-terminal battery would be an identical replacement for the stock battery, but these worked just fine.
Battery charges perfectly with the stock Homelite charger, and I can easily mow for 2 hours on a single chargemore than enough to handle our little 1/4 acre lot!
One concern: packaging was very cheesy...no cardboard box, no bubble wrap, just the battery wrapped in a couple of USPS delivery envelopes. Thankfully they arrived without damage, but a carton with proper packaging (and some exterior marking that there was a battery inside) would have been helpful.
Subtracting one star for substandard packaging, but otherwise a 5-star product
No comments:
Post a Comment