List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $12.81
Today's Bonus: 57% Off
The moto krzr k1m I received from Verizon is a cranky phone when it comes to charging through its usb port. It won't recognize a charge through a hub on a desktop computer. And I found it won't recognize a charge through a car charger that converts 12v to usb voltage, even with a Motorola usb cable. So I bought a Motorola car charger for about $8 bucks including S&H and now everything works fine. If I need to charge the phone in the car while I drive I no longer have a problem. The unit is put together well, has the moto logo, and has a nice coiled cable to the mini-usb plug. If you're getting the "charger not recognized" message on your moto phone with an aftermarket charger, shop around and get one of these: SYN1630 is the part number. Problem solved.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This car charger works great!!! It also cost 5 times less than the exact same item at the AT&T WIRELESS store than at AMAZON.COM.
No comments:
Post a Comment