Thursday, December 11, 2014

Premium Combo Bundle Kit: Clear Silicone Skin Case Cover, USB Reviews

Premium Combo Bundle Kit: Clear Silicone Skin Case Cover, USB Cable, USB Car Charger, USB Wall / Travel Charger, Screen Protector, Earphones, Cube Speaker Dock, and Free Carabiner Key Chain for the Sony Walkman S Series MP3 Player
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $18.62
Today's Bonus: 38% Off
Buy Now

has everything in it that we wanted and needed. everything works great. the speakers are really good and i didnt expect for them to be that good but they are great.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I like this set. It's got what you basically need for the sony walkman suited for it. I got this for my boyfriend. He's a driller and likes to listen to music after he gets off work. He took the whole set with him to work. The speakers work nice. And the fact the charger is also a USB it has no problem switching to the car charger, which is included. I recently ordered him a sony walkman 760. He loves it! Comes with bluetooth. He took that and this with him. I'd buy another if i wanted to. Maybe in time I will buy one.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment