This product was exactly what was listed. The charger works great and I received it very quickly! I am very happy with the service!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Purchased in late March 2011. Was very inexpensive. Used in car only & so far works without a problem.
Best Deals for eForCity Car Charger Compatible with LG COSMOS VN250 VX9200 enV3
Wife needed a charger for her car...this was the right one and works fine. I was concerned it might break easily, but It's lasted for over a year and still going strong. Definitely recommend it
Honest reviews on eForCity Car Charger Compatible with LG COSMOS VN250 VX9200 enV3
truth be known its used to charge my phone , my kindle , and I made an adapter for my laptop ...Nice
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity Car Charger Compatible with LG COSMOS VN250 VX9200 enV3
Slim size, works well. Not heavy duty construction, but works well at getting the job done. Easy to put into vehicle and remove.

No comments:
Post a Comment