I ordered two car chargers for my and my girlfriend's lg phones. One worked for a day and the other did not work at all. The red indicator light turns on when you plug it in the outlet but turns off when hooked up with the phones. I should have returned it but I can't find the invoice. Quite disappointing
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This product from this distributor was cheaply made and didn't work unless I held on to it to keep charging. The plug into the car go very hot. Bad product.
Best Deals for LG Vu CU920 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
Did not work at all. Not worth the cost and trouble to return, be wary.
Honest reviews on LG Vu CU920 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
Piece of junk. Fell apart as soon as I plugged it in. Couldn't get it back together. The end that plugs into the phone jack wouldn't stay in anyway. Would cost me more to send it back than what I paid for it. But hey, for $0.01, what should I expect. Bought much better quality at Walmart for $9. You get what you pay for.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG Vu CU920 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
this car charger sucks! the first day i got it i tried it out and it broke! i wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment