Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $7.99
Today's Bonus: 73% Off

Not much to say, it does the job well! I wish the cord wasn't so tightly coiled; it makes it hard to talk on the phone while it is plugged in...otherwise, awesome!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The product appears to be a high quality item,much better than I expected for the price.Delivery was also faster than i expected.The only problem is the phone i bought it for doesn't work,so I can't use it.
Best Deals for UTStacom Gzone Type-S / Type-V Car Charger OEM
A perfectly good alternative to the one provided by the phone carrier. The charger works well with phone I have.
Honest reviews on UTStacom Gzone Type-S / Type-V Car Charger OEM
Thought I would not be able to replace the charger for my very old phone. Not only does it fit the phone and work great but it is a Verizon cable.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for UTStacom Gzone Type-S / Type-V Car Charger OEM
the charger came quickly, it works just as I had expected and all at a very reasonable price.... All Good

It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Best Gas golf carts for sale service provider
ReplyDelete