Thursday, November 7, 2013

Buy OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger for Verizon Samsung Brightside U380 - Cell Phone
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Comes in handy during power outages: keeps your phone charged and keeps you connected to the outside world. Small and fits neatly in the glove box.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

THE OEM ORIGINAL RAPID VEHICLE AUTO PLUG IN BATTERY CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG U-380. THE CORD IS TOO SHORT. I HAVE NOT USED IT TOO MUCH BECAUSE OF THE LENGTH OF THE CORD. I CAN'T CHARGE MY PHONE IN THE CAR WITHOUT PLACING THE PHONE ON THE FLOOR OF MY CAR.

Best Deals for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

It's a cigarette lighter plug and it works. The price is right. Much cheaper then the Verizon model. Give it a shot.

Honest reviews on OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

This is an OEM item at a fabulous price. It's in my car and o far so good great buy

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

I can't believe it stopped charging after I used it twice! The retractable cord is a nice feature, but it makes me think that that was the reason why it stopped working..

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment