You must be over 13 in order to write reviews on Amazon. Your review will be marked as an . We will email you at dkdietlein@juno.com as soon as your review is processed.
Here are some tips for writing great reviews:
Do explain why you liked or disliked this product.
Do compare to similar products and share how long you've used this product.
Do identify specific attributes (e.g. comfort & fit of a shirt or the battery life of a camera) and whether they met your expectations.
Don't describe your seller or shipping experience (you can do that at amazon.com/feedback).
Don't include promotional content of any kind or reviews written in exchange for compensation.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The charger works great with my phone (I have the Sony Ericsson TM506) but this so called "Generation X Antenna Booster" is pretty much useless. I was just curious so I went ahead and put it into my phone. After a week I didn't notice any improvement whatsoever on cell reception. Actually, I think it kind of messed up my phone because I had trouble placing phone calls and that had never happened before. Now its out of my phone and thank god its back to normal! Anyways like I said before the charger works like a charm and it was offered at a great price! Way better than paying $20-$30 for it! It just happened to be that the Antenna Booster was included with it and it was the only good deal I saw so I went ahead and ordered it. The charger by itself is actually more expensive than this deal (really dumb!)
No comments:
Post a Comment