List Price: $33.99
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 12% Off
Worked well with my small off-grid solar (105W), shipped fast, single LED display can be somewhat cryptic rather than intuitive until you read the instructions and run thru the modes a few times, but as it has been efficient ( only drops .4V internally ), works well at what it is supposed to do.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this unit when I added a new panel to my array. I did have on feed slip out but I got that squared away quickly. Used in an off grid cabin so I can't speak to how it handles vibration etc. It does what it's supposed to do and at a pretty good priceBest Deals for Renogy 30 Amp PWM Charge Controller Regulator Off Grid for Battery
Received product in a reasonable time. Price was good, it's easy to use and it works great!!! Would highly recommend.Honest reviews on Renogy 30 Amp PWM Charge Controller Regulator Off Grid for Battery
It is a functional solar charger that also controls low voltage lighting...a bonus that I didn't read about!I will buy more from this seller!
No comments:
Post a Comment