Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cheap OEM Sprint Micro USB Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

OEM Sprint Micro USB Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger + Home Wall Travel Charger for Sprint Samsung Epic 4G - Galaxy S Pro - Notion Cell Phone - All-in-One Combo Pack
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $2.99
Today's Bonus: 93% Off
Buy Now

This item did not work and it also broke my car charger plug for my new BMW. I paid too much money fixing up my BMW car charger plug for an item I paid 4 dollars. It cost me more than 200 dollars to fix my car plug. I was too mad to return it. Lesson for the day i Went to a sprint store and paid the retail price for a new car charger that actually works.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It charges quickly and I can use it in both my home and car. What more could I ask? Excellent product and inexpensive.

Best Deals for OEM Sprint Micro USB Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

oem sprint micro usb rapid car vehicle auto plug in charger is exactly what i wanted plus i didnt realize you cab charge two items at once

Honest reviews on OEM Sprint Micro USB Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

Excellent just adding filler cause you have to have 30 words so just a few more and I am done

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OEM Sprint Micro USB Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

I really enjoy this charger. Not only can I charge my phone, but I can also charge my friend's phone by simply changing the USB cord. Only needing one charger for home and car is a great investment for anyone.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment