Sunday, November 10, 2013

Discount Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305

Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $23.00
Sale Price: $18.42
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

What's to say? It just works. Now if I could just remember where I put the original one.....

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Well I thought it was an all inclusive item but I only got the cradle so now I have to look for a power cord to charge my garmin. Frustrating....

Best Deals for Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305

Used to replace a failing/half-working original cradle from my Garmin Forerunner 305. This new one fits perfect (no fitment issues that other reviewers had) and works just fine. No more intermittent charging and twiddling the unit on the cradle to get it to download or charge right.

Honest reviews on Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305

I puchased my Garmin 305 about four years ago and started having problems downloading my data and charging the watch. I didn't know if the charger was the issue or if the watch had worn out. Rather than investing a hefty sum of money in a new watch, I thought I would try a new charger first. So far I have had no issues charging my watch or downloading information. The product arrived within two days of purchase and I was ready to run out the door with my 'newly' charged Garmin on day three! If you are having the same issues with your Garmin that I was having with mine, this small investment is well worth it! Happy running/biking/swimming!!!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305

It's a standard Garmin base and it fits my 305 perfectly. I didn't have any of the problems with the fit that some others mentioned in their reviews.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment