Monday, November 18, 2013

Cheap YTX20-BS High Performance - Maintenance Free - Sealed AGM

YTX20-BS High Performance - Maintenance Free - Sealed AGM Motorcycle Battery
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $49.85
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

This was half the price of a sealed battery from the Harley dealer. It came with all required mounting hardware and was easy to install. No messing with acid, no need to charge, just install and go. If you're looking for a new battery, this is a great option.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I replaced a Batteries Plus battery that I bought last year with this battery. I used a battery tender over the winter and the BP battery still wouldn't start my Harley this Spring. This new battery reminds me of the genuine sealed HD battery I had for 5 years before I replaced it with that BP pos. It has ample cranking power and the bike runs smoother with it than it did with the BP pos that cost $20 more. Don't waste your money this thing works great!

Best Deals for YTX20-BS High Performance - Maintenance Free - Sealed AGM

1st The battery arrived with the post crushed but not unusable.. I figured it happened in the mail no problem I can still use this.. so I installed it in my Shovelhead, found the battery was dead, connected my battery maintainer only to find that the battery didn't didn't have any draw and wouldn't take a charge. So I came to submit a return request, only to find one you have to go through their web site www.batteryreturns.com and then I am required to pay to ship their broken product back to them. I'm not impressed and the only reason I don't just out and call them crooks is all the other reviews. *update* I wrote this review too quickly, their system and website did send me an email requesting additional info after I responded to that email, I did receive a prepaid label for the return. Still the extra steps make it more difficult so I'm only giving them 2 stars vs the three I would have given them. after all said and done though I might consider buying from them again in the future.

Adam

Honest reviews on YTX20-BS High Performance - Maintenance Free - Sealed AGM

A little different shape than OEM very slightly wider & thinner front to back. Barely able to get battery cover on. Plenty of cranking power. Can't beat the price.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment