This was a gift for my daughter, and she said she loves it. It allows her to use her cell phone safely while driving.
She said she loves it and it works to recharge her cell phone.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Sound is great, clear and very easy to use. Just the right size and I use it daily. Love it.
Best Deals for Jawbone Earwear ERA (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger Adapter
I chose this item because you can charge and talk at the same time. Just plug it into the lighter tray in your car and the cord is will extend out like a measuring tape. Very convenient and portable. However, you get what you pay for and this item is really inexpensive. I looks and feels a little cheap but definitely gets the job done. I'm not to sure if I would recommend this to a friend.
Honest reviews on Jawbone Earwear ERA (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger Adapter
This product is very small and portable. Great for recharging your jawbone Bluetooth should you run out of talk time while driving.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jawbone Earwear ERA (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger Adapter
This item has more than met my needs. Love that it is retractable & compact. I would recommend it to a friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment