Saturday, November 9, 2013

Discount Gomadic Advanced Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC XG compatible AA Battery

Gomadic Advanced Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC XG compatible AA Battery Pack Charge Kit - Portable power built with upgradeable TipExchange Technology
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.61
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

My husband has used this when he goes to play golf and is very happy with it. Some of the men that he plays with like his Bushnell Yardage Pro better then theres. He like it because it gives the right distance after he hits the ball and he knows what club he is going to use. He is going to let me use it to help me with my game too. I'm looking forward to it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I previously had a GPS that used AA batteries that I could change out on the golf course. I was always weary of batteries that had to be re-charged instead of replaced since I had heard many stories from my golf buddies who forgot to charge their GPS and their units went dead while on the course. I purchsed the Protable Emergency charger and have already used it a couple of times on the course. It charges quickly, is easy to use and lightweight, glad I got it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment