Saturday, November 9, 2013

Buy New Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge

New Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for Samsung Conquer 4G D600
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
My smart phone runs out too quick but this little charger helps me out when I need a quick boost while I'm driving around.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Was a little unpleased but I'm managing it had to play with cord to be able to charge my product

Best Deals for New Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge

I purchased this particular set of items because I needed a car, house, and USB charger. The car charger cord broke, the house cord came apart, and the USB stopped working! So disappointed with this! Sometimes cheaper is not all good. You get what you pay for.

Honest reviews on New Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge

These are fine. The cost of the shipping was more then the cost of the plugs. Not a problem because for the 3 it was much cheaper with shipping then buying one from anywhere else. I got them in the time stated. The only thing I don't like is that the USB data charger cord is very short. They also do not charge the battery up very quickly. It takes like 3 hours to charge. I've tried them all and they all take a long time. But it's possible it's related to the fact that I had to replace the battery and it's not the original one with the phone. So I don't know. Either way they work fine. Good bargain for $1.01 plus shipping.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge

At first I loved this cheap combo pack. But like they say, you get what you pay for. The charger (over time) made my battery swell to the point that it would not fit back into my phone. Spend the money on an official Samsung charger, it will pay off in the long run.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment