Friday, November 15, 2013

Grape Solar GS-400-KIT 400-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit Review

Grape Solar GS-400-KIT 400-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $1,600.00
Sale Price: $1,399.99
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
Buy Now

Met or exceeded expectations except for the lack of mounting hardware. The kit included all major components needed for basic installation except storage batteries and mounting hardware. I realized when ordering that batteries were needed but would have liked for the basic mounting brackets to have been included or offered as an option. The components including the panels, inverter and charge controller all appear to be quality items and working well after being set up for couple of weeks. I initially set up with a temporary ground mount to confirm everything in good working order and now have ordered basic mounting hardware to mount on roof over an out building..... do not anticipate any issues with the final roof mount installation. The additional basic mounting hardware will add about $60 to the costs. I am considering adding additional panels to the system to expand from 400 watts to 1000 watts. Besides the additional panels I understand the system will need to add a second charge controller. The charge controller is limited to 5 panels, (500 watts), each.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment