Sunday, November 10, 2013

Msc. Merchandise - Model#: TPS946 Reviews

Msc. Merchandise - Model#: TPS946
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $34.98
Sale Price: $21.95
Today's Bonus: 37% Off
Buy Now

I am a little surprised that this works but it does! My 1990 Jeep Cherokee sits 98% of the time in my driveway but so long as I use this charger it starts right up. It attaches with clamps directly to the battery or plugs into your cigarette lighter. It does not seem like 1.5 volts would be enough but it is...at least it works for me.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I used these chargers in three vehicles of elderly relatives that rarely get driven. So far they have kept the batteries charged up so that when they DO get driven they crank up every time.

Best Deals for Msc. Merchandise - Model#: TPS946

It's not quite what I thought it would be, but it seems to do the job. Says to unplug before starting the vehicle or damage to charger will result, also says it's not water proof. Would rather have a charger I could permanently mount outside and hardwire but this charger will not allow that. You get what you pay fore......

Honest reviews on Msc. Merchandise - Model#: TPS946

I used this for 2 years now and works flawlessly. I leave it outside my Jets Skiis when stored for the Winter and I no longer need to replace the batteries when the summer season starts.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Msc. Merchandise - Model#: TPS946

Stopped working after the second day, blue LED light never comes on, how do you test unit to see if it works?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment