List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $20.88
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
I received this item as a gift from a friend. It seemed like the front and back of the charger were simply glued together and therefor the item was falling apart. When I tried to use the product, it didn't even work.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
we all have been there..... the iPhone is running out of juice, and nowhere a power outlet in sight.This little gadget re-charges your iPhone while it is in use.... And it does it's job fast... There is even more battery power left in the Boss charger after a full re-charge on the iPhone. And it also has a built in USB cable that easily connects to your laptop. Can't get any easier.... and it travels well to. I bought my wife one too. We both love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment