Monday, November 25, 2013

Reviews of Power Wheels battery charger, 6 volt, 4AH, for blue battery.

Power Wheels battery charger, 6 volt, 4AH, for blue battery.
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
We visited my parents last Christmas and they gave my little boy a Kawasaki Power Wheels Bike by them. I Charged the battery and when we returned home we lost the charger. The battery lasted a lot so I was looking for the charger and the Amazon description (color of the batteries and the Voltage) helped me a lot. The new charger arrived and it also has some recommendations so we the parents do not forget when charging the battery. The charger worked perfectly fine. I recommend this product and its seller.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The product arrived exactly as it was described. We charged the power wheels 4-wheeler overnight and it worked perfectly the next day.

Best Deals for Power Wheels battery charger, 6 volt, 4AH, for blue battery.

It charges the batteries as needed to keep the toys going and the kids outside. What more can I say?

Honest reviews on Power Wheels battery charger, 6 volt, 4AH, for blue battery.

I had received the go cart from a neighbor, but it needed a charger. this was exactly the right one. arrived quickly

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Power Wheels battery charger, 6 volt, 4AH, for blue battery.

It wasnot the size of the original and we did have to do some rigging for the charger and battery to work, good thing my husband is a electrition. all n all my grandaughter is riding in her car that was pass down to her and hopefully we will be able to pass it to someone else.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment