Monday, November 11, 2013

Reviews of GTMax White USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Apple

GTMax White USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
The adapter works fine and fits the cord provided with the Apple Nano perfectly. It is the only Apple compatible adapter that I could find where the prongs fold (Apple no longer sells a folding adapter off their website). It is compact when folded and great for travelling.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have used this for Kindle e book and for Ipod Nano. It works well. It relieves me from using the computer USB for charging which is better than leaving the computer on just to have to charge a device.

Best Deals for GTMax White USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Apple

I love the this charger because it flip fold. And you can plug in and out. The USB Connector cable for convenience. It you have one. The price is wonderful. It is also more convenient to carry in my pocket book. I would recommend this item if needed to everyone.

Honest reviews on GTMax White USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Apple

The photo is changed now, but when I ordered mine it had a different photo than the charger I received. It also indicated that the prongs were folding, and according to some reviews, that was once the case. The one I received did not have folding prongs. After many emails back and forth, the company issued a refund.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GTMax White USB Home Wall Travel AC Charger Power Adapter for Apple

I will break this down into a short pros and cons segment.

pros: Very lightweight! When compared to an Apple brand, this thing is lite. The other thing I like is the red light. If you need to charge at night, this helps you find what you're looking for.

Cons: Doesn't feel as durable because of how lite it is. The Apple Brand feels much more durable. Also I noticed it doesn't seem to Charge an iPad 2 as fast. Its close, but It took almost an hour longer to fully charge than the Apple Brand.

Overall not a bad travel charger. Has worked fine so far, just wished it charged a little faster.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment