List Price: $76.99
Sale Price: $64.57
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Perfect replacement for the battery in my 1992 Kawasaki 550SX Jet Ski. Size is OEM so it fit in the tray and was held down with the battery straps.
Plenty of cranking amps and started right up, good and heavy. Includes the screws and nuts for terminals.
Nice having the AGM and not leaking anything inside the hull.
For $63 shipped this was the best deal I found!I needed a battery for my Kawasaki Bayou 400 4X4 and decided to go with an AGM battery this time.All three past batteries were warranted for 6 months each and they lasted about three years each.The AGM is supposed to be a better constructed battery and it's warranted for 18 months so I'm hoping it will last a long time.So far so good.It's been very cold here since I installed it and the Kawasaki cranks easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment