Saturday, December 28, 2013

12V 35AH SLA U1 Battery for Kubota Case John Deere Dixie Chopper Reviews

12V 35AH SLA U1 Battery for Kubota Case John Deere Dixie Chopper Riding Mower
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $90.99
Sale Price: $75.90
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

I needed a new battery for my John Deere Z-24 zero-turn mower, but had a hard time finding one with the correct cold-cranking amps. Then I found this battery. All the right numbers, more plates, heavier than the rest by 4 pounds ( meaning more lead plates, more amps, more stability and a longer life) and the warranty on this battery is more than twice as long as even Sears Die-Hard.

I ordered the battery and was surprised to find out that it had shipped less than an hour after I placed the order. It arrived on the second day after ordering, fully charged (according to my volt meter). To be on the safe side, I charged it overnight to insure it was fully charged, then I installed it in my mower, and it worked better than the one that came with the mower new, cranking it faster and starting the engine in about two turns.

I will not hesitate to purchase another Chrome Battery.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment