Saturday, December 28, 2013

Reviews of Battery Tender Plus 12-Volt / 1.25-Amp Battery Charger, Pink

Battery Tender Plus 12-Volt / 1.25-Amp Battery Charger, Pink
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $69.95
Sale Price: $48.95
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
Buy Now

We purchased this item to recharge and maintain battery energy in our classic car. The instructions were easy to follow and the item performed better than expected. I also appreciate the pink unit supporting a worthy cause.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this for my motorcycle and it is perfect. Does the job and looks really cute sitting beside of my bike.

Best Deals for Battery Tender Plus 12-Volt / 1.25-Amp Battery Charger, Pink

Works great, was easy to use, just what I needed. And I love that it helps support women. Who would've thunk it?? A pink charger!!!

Honest reviews on Battery Tender Plus 12-Volt / 1.25-Amp Battery Charger, Pink

BATTERY Tender in first class charger for those hard to get places where battery's are located like boats and motorcycles . I love my three owned TENDERS

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Battery Tender Plus 12-Volt / 1.25-Amp Battery Charger, Pink

I just love the pink!!! I gave my old battery tender to the boyfriend. It still worked fine, but I wanted pink and he needed a tender. I keep my bike hooked up when not in use as this prolongs the battery life. I keep leads on the bike's battery (included with the tender) and plug in after my rides. It's good for vintage cars as well, like a friend's Mustang. The battery is safely charged and then tended -just leave it hooked up.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment