Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Best EZOPower 2-Port 15W 3.1A Output Car Charger Adapter - Black Deals

EZOPower 2-Port 15W 3.1A Output Car Charger Adapter - Black
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $4.99
Today's Bonus: 75% Off
Buy Now

this product was a bust, i used it for 5 days and it stopped working, it was a good fit for what i needed it for but for only 5 days and then nothing so i would tell people to pass on this one its not worth it . There are better products out there.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

By now these devices should be a commodity -the main difference being the price and service. However, this car charger is recommended for it's small size and performance. It protrudes about 1/8th inch from the face of the socket yet is easy to remove when needed. I usually leave it plugged in all the time and connect to it as needed. Charges my iPad and iPhone 5 w/o issues.

Best Deals for EZOPower 2-Port 15W 3.1A Output Car Charger Adapter - Black

I bought this to be able to recharge my Ipad in the car. A cheap adapter that I had would not even activate the Ipad charging mechanism. While the Ipad gives a "not charging" message when plugged in it still does charge, although I imagine more slowly than with the wall plug charger that comes with it. The same message appears on the tablet when attached to a USB port on my computer but the unit still charges to 100% capacity.

Honest reviews on EZOPower 2-Port 15W 3.1A Output Car Charger Adapter - Black

This charger is just the thing for our multiple car charging needs. The charger is exatly as described and well worth the money

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EZOPower 2-Port 15W 3.1A Output Car Charger Adapter - Black

I don't know why they require more words on reviews? So I am waisting your time reading this as I am my waisting time doing them a FAVOR with the minimum number of words they want on all reviews!!!! Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth!!!!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment