Friday, December 13, 2013

Black & Decker PPRH5B Professional Power Station Review

Black & Decker PPRH5B Professional Power Station
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $105.87
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

This is like a giant AC battery, along with the other features. Will run small appliances for a few hours. Seems to be reliable. Well done, B & D.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

So far I love my new toy, I'm charging my I-pad as I'm writing this review using the on-board USB outlet. I like all the bells and whistles, I can't wait to use the compressor to fill my car tires, (once the unit is charged fully).

Best Deals for Black & Decker PPRH5B Professional Power Station

By light use, I mean it blew up two queen-sized air mattresses and allowed us to play music for several hours on two separate nights while camping. Also, the 4 of us were able to charge our cell phones all weekend. I'm sure it had plenty left at the end as well.

Honest reviews on Black & Decker PPRH5B Professional Power Station

Have used both units I have gotten to do several projects everything except the USB port, and the jumper cables.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Black & Decker PPRH5B Professional Power Station

This product is heavy but does the job one would imagine that a product like this would do. Warning: It does take 40 hours or more to initially charge the product before you are to use it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment