Friday, December 27, 2013

Buy 10in1 USB CAR CHARGER ADAPTER 4 SAMSUNG HTC iPhone iPod

10in1 USB CAR CHARGER ADAPTER 4 SAMSUNG HTC iPhone iPod
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
It's not the seller. It's not the materials. It's the design. I wanted this to charge a few Samsung phones. Initially I thought the plug just couldn't go deep enough because of the housing. At ~$3.50, it wasn't worth bothering with a return, so I shaved back a bit of the plastic to make it fit. Still no go. Could the housing still be too big? I eventually took apart the plug I was interested in. Within the plug, the wires are uninsulated with absolutely no method of keeping them from shorting to each other. At these voltages, that's not a safety hazard, but it certainly isn't dependable. My guess is that another plug in the spider is shorting, because even after I insulated the wires in that same plug and tried it without a housing, it still only worked intermittently. It's not worth spending more time on. Useless.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I tried another inexpensive cable, and unlike the other one with a white cable that reports "Unauthorized Charger", this one works just fine. It can charge an iPhone and a Verizon Motorola phone from my laptop, or from a AC-USB charger. I don't need all of the adapters from this octopus of an adapter, but I can either keep it and save someone's bacon some day, or cut off the ones I don't need (have to be careful nothing shorts. May require insulation to do this right...

Best Deals for 10in1 USB CAR CHARGER ADAPTER 4 SAMSUNG HTC iPhone iPod

This charger is so handy for travel. I have used many of the connectors and all worked well. You will need either the AC usb adapter or car usb car charger adapter but this piece eliminates carrying all those cords for various electronics. I have ordered 6 of these and all work well. There are some obsolete connectors which I don't use but the compactness of this unit is great.

Honest reviews on 10in1 USB CAR CHARGER ADAPTER 4 SAMSUNG HTC iPhone iPod

This thing works! I use it to charge my cellphone and ipod while working on my laptop! I was worried because I had read mixed reviews, but for the price and what I stood to gain if it worked was worth the risk. I am glad I made the investment! It arrived earlier than scheduled too!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 10in1 USB CAR CHARGER ADAPTER 4 SAMSUNG HTC iPhone iPod

i can't believe I found this little thing. A stated, i paid only a buck 90 for this and It WORKS! It took almost 2 weeks to get here but it did come from China. I plugged it into my laptopa dn connected my old Droid 2 and it instantly started charging. Connected my old TracPhone and an older motorola and it worked! I have an old T-Mobile Samsung phone(not a smartphone) and I lost the charger for it years ago. I pulled out the old phone and connected it to the appropriate connector and again, IT WORKS! For the price, for what all it has done for me thus far, I'm happy that I paid only $1.90 for this thing. Now if any of my friends need their phones charged while hanging out at my house, I can easily take care of their charging needs. It does not have an iPhone 5 connection but i wasn't expecting one. I'm probably going to buy another one just to give to my dad.

-----Don't think about and just buy it!

-Oh, and I'm charging three phones at the same time right now. All from a single USB port from my laptop. Awesomeness...

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment