Thursday, December 26, 2013

6 / 12 Volt Battery Load Charging Cranking Test Tester Reviews

6 / 12 Volt Battery Load Charging Cranking Test Tester
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This load tester was lower price than the others i look at. I have tested 8 sets of 35 amp agm batteries and it compares the same as a more expensive load tester i own. It get hots when you apply the load test to a battery but not unreasonably hot. Instructions recommend you let it cool off for five minutes before testing another battery. Now we will see how long it lasts.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I needed this, it comes in very useful especially as I travel quite a bit and my vehicle has to be left unattended, so i am happy to be able to check the status of my batteries from time to time

Best Deals for 6 / 12 Volt Battery Load Charging Cranking Test Tester

I needed a way to test My Six Volt RV batteries. My regular volt meter wouldn't test for load. This tester was reasonably priced. Easy to order and arrived in a few days. I have used it several times already. I was able to identify the bad battery and replace only one battery instead of both batteries.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment