I purchased 2 of these for my kids and am very disappointed! My daughters broke within 12 hours of getting it and my sons made it a whole 4 days!! Very cheaply made. Save your money!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Usually it's better to buy accessories in a bundle, it's cheaper and sometimes it ships faster. This particular product was a practical purchase because I actually use each item when I travel.
The retractable USB Data Hotsynch charging cable is not an excellent quality. The cable gets stuck and does not retract well back into place. But it works for for what I need it for, which is hiding the long cable and it doesn't get tangled up with other cables.
The travel charger works well when I travel especially if I'm not carrying my laptop around. It lets me plug it when I'm at the airport, coffeshop or anywhere else with a power outlet.
The car charger I really don't need because I have a stereo that connects to my IPOD and charges my IPOD while it's playing.
Overall, its a good buy.
Best Deals for 3 in 1 charger kit - car charger travel charger USB charger
I really enjoy my itouch. I like to use the apps all the time but the first generation battery doesn't last long. This kit gives me what I need to recharge no matter where I am. Laptop, standard ac outlet, car....all are covered and it works great.
Honest reviews on 3 in 1 charger kit - car charger travel charger USB charger
This is a convenient set to have but it is so flimsy that I'm always afraid I'm going to break it; specifically the piece that actually retracts with the port attachments; wish the manufacturer had designed better robust/sturdy wiring. I will have to purchase another set cause I'm way too nervous with this but it is doing the job so far but I've only had it for appr one week so I'll update
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 3 in 1 charger kit - car charger travel charger USB charger
The pictures and description are accurate and you receive exactly what you think you will. I especially like the retractable cord for charging the ipod.

No comments:
Post a Comment