List Price: $8.99
Sale Price: $5.99
Today's Bonus: 33% Off
I decided to try this charger to see if it was going to work on my Playbook and Torch 9810. I am thrilled that I bought it. Now I can charge both items at the same time. It charges both very fast AND at the same time. Really impressed with the charger.
I will buy another one for my wife's car since she started taking mine to charge her iPhone. She no longer likes her because it does not charge her phone as fast as this charger.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I use this to charge my Asus Eee Pad on the way to a nearby city. It was completely charged when I got there and I am simply elated with my purchase. I am a repeat buyer from this supplier and find their products great so far. No complaints hereBest Deals for BIRUGEAR Metallic Red 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter 2A For iPhone
I bought this charger after amazon recommendation when looking for blackberry accessories, but when I plug the BB the GTMax cant charge my Torch 9810 and 9360.Honest reviews on BIRUGEAR Metallic Red 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter 2A For iPhone
I purchased this for a family road trip and it worked great! Kindle reader, Kindle Fire and 2 cell phones all change from USB so this allowed 2 items to charge from one port. Very nice to not have to pack and extra suitcase just for chargers for everything!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIRUGEAR Metallic Red 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter 2A For iPhone
This product works exactly as advertised, however I can not stand to use it in my car as it lets out a very high pitch hissing sound. This may be a problem with my specific one, however the hissing is in a very high hz range of sound so it may not bother you at all. My wife can almost not hear it, while for me I have to unplug it as it is almost deafening.Pros:
Looks: Great little thing. Seems sturdy and looks cool in your lighter plug with the chrome tip.
Function: Works exactly as shown!
Cons: The sound it makes will drive you crazy in minutes if its like mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment