List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $3.00
Today's Bonus: 85% Off
The charger seems to get very hot, other than that it is okay.It is the first time I have use this type of phone,
so I am not sure if charger should being getting so hot. It does work to charge my phone!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The car charger is write on time! These phones don't hold charge well therefore I needed this. It was a need.Best Deals for Car Charger for Pantech Burst P9070
My father has a Pantech Burst 9070 with AT&T, and previously had a car charger for his previous phone(s).However, when he upgraded to the Pantech, he no longer was able to charge his phone when he was driving or going somewhere, so I figured I'd go online and buy both a case and charger for him.
The charger seems to work pretty well, as far as I know, and he hasn't made any complaints about it, so I assume it's working like it's supposed to! (The charger can also be used to charge other phones that have the same charging port!)
The price point was also not bad, either, so I'd say that if you're looking for an inexpensive car charger for your Pantech Burst smartphone or any other phone that has the same charging port, this one should get the job done!
No comments:
Post a Comment