Sunday, December 15, 2013

Buy Combo Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger and USB Data Charge Sync

Combo Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger and USB Data Charge Sync Cable for Straighttalk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I had a problem with the Rapid Car Charger. It had an electrical short in the cord wiring. I went through the Amazon Claim service and within two days I received notification from the Vendor that I could keep the defective product rather then return it and they would issue a full refund. A day later, and I noticed a full refund on my credit card statement. So while I would not necessarily recommend the car charger, the service I received from the Vendor was prompt and fair.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Do not waste your money on these items as they are cheap built items that even feel cheap when handling them. When I have used the car charger it actually discharges my phone battery instead of charging it. If you could pickup or handle these items before buying you would not buy them as you tell by holding them they are cheap quality feeling products! I was extremely disappointed in the quality of these items told Amazon this only to be told by Amazon " it was a third party vendor" and they cannot control quality of these items. So basically Amazon was used as a dumping ground for these cheap quality Chinese items that would not even be sold at the Dollar Store. Look elsewhere for these type of products.........

Best Deals for Combo Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger and USB Data Charge Sync

the car charger work fine. usb data cadle works the wall charger did not work i ask for a new one?

Honest reviews on Combo Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger and USB Data Charge Sync

the USB chord in this package didn't work for very long. . . after about a week it crapped out. I was very disappointed in my purchase. :(

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Combo Rapid Car Charger, Home Wall Charger and USB Data Charge Sync

I have not tried the wall charger yet, but the car charger stopped working while on a trip. I had to stop in a Walmart and find one that worked on that phone.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment