Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $3.15
Today's Bonus: 84% Off

Locks phone up after a small amount of time has elapsed once plugged in. Have to remove battery and restart phone every-time. TERRIBLE PRODUCT for Droid HTC Increduble
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I ordered a car charger. It arrived to the house very fast. It works fine. It is a little stiff in the slot but works so no complaints for the price :)
Best Deals for Premium Car Charger For HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon Incredible)
I bought this charger to replace a charger that failed to charge my Incredible correctly, even though it was supposed to be compatible, This one simply works. There's not much more to say beyond that.
Honest reviews on Premium Car Charger For HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon Incredible)
This is the only way to buy chargers, batteries, protection screens for cell phones. So much more reasonable in price.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Premium Car Charger For HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon Incredible)
It works for my smart phone! I now have one in both of my cars and I use then everyday...

No comments:
Post a Comment