Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Replacement for the one that I paid more money than I should have. This one is inexpensive. Love to use my kindle in the car. Cant wait to use it.Best Deals for Skque Black Car Charger For Amazon Kindle Fire
My first review of 3 stars (I removed to re-rate) was as follows:"Excellent is for fast service. However, device, as far as I can tell, does not charge Nook Color. I will try again another day to make absolutely sure. If it doesn't work will cost almost as much as device to send back."
I did not contact the seller, but they contacted me right away after my review and offered to send a full refund, which I accepted since the charger did not work on my Nook Color (It may work on yours, but I had no luck). I was impressed with the promptness and courtesy of this company. They were eager to make things right and did so with utmost politeness which, unfortunately, I find lacking too often in our society today.
I would not hesitate to do business with this company again. Highly recommended!
No comments:
Post a Comment