Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kawasaki 840239 Black 18v Replacement Battery Reviews

Kawasaki 840239 Black 18v Replacement Battery
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $28.81
Today's Bonus: 4% Off
Buy Now

Had an old Nikota brand 18V drill that, like most cordless tools, developed a bad battery. It is an old defunct brand and I had no expectation of finding a new battery, but after looking closely at this design I decided to buy it. It fits perfectly and runs well. New life in old tools, that is a great feeling.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had bought the Kawasaski 18v drill on sale at a Meijers store and since it only had one battery, I searched for a backup battery online. I found it through a vendor with Amazon.com. It works wonderfully. No problemo...

Best Deals for Kawasaki 840239 Black 18v Replacement Battery

Seen this battery at a great price so I bought it. Seems to hold a good charge. A backup battery is must for any at home job.

Honest reviews on Kawasaki 840239 Black 18v Replacement Battery

I had bought the cordless drill at tractor supply and they did not have any extra batteries. Your price was besr.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kawasaki 840239 Black 18v Replacement Battery

The battery was working perfectly after the initial charge, however over time the battery lost its ability to hold a charge properly.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment